Sunday, August 25, 2013

// Winter Magic

This post is slightly delayed, but none the less still important! Last weekend I trekked up the Blue Mountains to Katoomba for their annual Winter Magic Festival. Filled with mountainous vibes, lots of groovy music and beer in plastic cups it was a Saturday I very much enjoyed. I love Katoomba and its people - everyone has their own thing going on and there's a place for every walk of life. The streets were alive and filled with smiling faces, despite the drizzle and cold winds, and the shops kept me  (and my wallet) entertained! I left with a full belly, a Nepalese blanket and good spirits. A trip to the historic Carrington Hotel is a must when visiting Katoomba, and is perfect for a bit of weather relief and a nice warm drink.






No comments:

Post a Comment